Las Vegas SunThe records show that the City of Las Vegas is proposing picking up 74 percent of the stadium’s total cost. The developers would be on the hook for the remaining 26 percent. The city would own the land and stadium. The developers would pay the city …Meetings on Vegas soccer stadium setLas Vegas […]
The post With a $29 million funding gap, Las Vegas works to pull together Major League … – Las Vegas Sun appeared first on Zennie62.com.
from WordPress http://ift.tt/1ouIYHA