Cosmopolitan Hotel Fire Las Vegas Started With Fryer Ablaze - Video
The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Hotel Fire started when a fryer on the 14th Floor was somehow set ablaze. The flames touched a palm street and then spread to many of them but the fire never entered the hotel. Two were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
via IFTTT http://youtu.be/n6_dj0Cn8i0
Fireworks At NFL Annual Meeting Party - Fireworks At NFL Annual Meeting Party - Video Fireworks At NFL Annual Meeting Party via IFTTT https://youtu.be/m1A-rd5EIqQ
1 hour ago