Las Vegas Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Man hospitalized after North Las Vegas apartment fire dies – Las Vegas Review-Journal

Las Vegas Review-JournalA man hospitalized in grave condition after an accidental candle fire Tuesday at a North Las Vegas apartment has died, firefighters said. The man, who was 45, was found about 4:30 a.m. Tuesday inside the apartment on the 3500 block of Civic Center … and more …read more Source:: Las Vegas News By […]

from WordPress http://ift.tt/2yq3iTp
via IFTTT
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts